Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mount Awesometon

I found going to Mount Washington to be a pretty awesome trip. Seeing the incline from the nighttime football games, I figured the view would be amazing. Even though we didn't go at night, the sun lighting up the whole city was good enough for me. I'm definitely going to have to take a trip up there after sunset though. When we reached the top, we were ambushed by a plethora of restaurants...very expensive restaurants... The houses, along with the the restaurants were pretty awesome to look at too. The architecture was amazing along with the extremely expensive cars parked in the driveways... But overall, I wouldn't say there's much to do unless you're in a scenic kind of mood or you want really expensive food!










No comments:

Post a Comment